Monday, January 26, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Not Me! Monday is a game started by MckMamma at mycharmingkids.net.  Basically it's a chance to deny what you have done over the course of a week.  Go to her website and check out oodles of other people's denials.

Let me start this by using the obvious [not] me...  I did [not] have my own blog disabled because blogspot thinks it's spam.  I am [not] checking it frequently to see if it is back up again.  I have [not] taken over my husbands blog.  I do [not] really think they should be combined since his is Mikarts FAMILY.  It's just that I do[not] like my blog better than his.  (How do I word that so I say that mine is better than his??)  

I did [not] go completely lazy for the last two weekends and not clean my house thoroughly.  I did [not] jump for joy when Mark decided he would mop the floor this week!  I do [not] have a huge back-log of cleaning items - that I so neatly sorted using Travis's Spring Clean Year Round system.   

I am [not] in this huge renovation kick.  Ok, actually, I'm not - I just want to be... I did [not] drive Mark absolutely nuts with all these plans and ideas.  I do [not] want to get rid of the carpet in the bedrooms.  I am [not] tired of cleaning poop off carpet.  However, I am [not] the greatest poop-carpet cleaner ever!  I was [not] completely over said carpet when the dog got in on the carpet-pooping action.  I am [not] writing about poop in my husband's blog.  Nope, not me!

I am [not] disappointed that my Mephisto clog's only went for $15 bucks on Ebay!  The last pair of Mephistos did [not] go for $92.  I am [not] contemplating taking the boys to the Bargin Barn this afternoon for more bargins.  I have [not] struck out the last few times.  I am [not] a bad mother because I'm choosing Goodwill over the playground...  On that same vein, I'm [not] choosing to blog over getting dinner prepared.  

This is a pretty mild list, I am [not] sure there is more that I can deny... But how do you top poop and carpet?  Can you tell I teach  middle school????

Kristin 

3 comments:

Prachar family said...

I do NOT love this post! Sorry about the poop and carpet...bad combination!

cookiehawk77 said...

I teach high school. I probably couldn't handle midschoolers! I didn't get to meet you in October, but I'm following your blog. Hopefully in a year or two we'll be starting with Agape.
Carol Hawkins

Jennifer Borland said...

sorry to hear about your blog - I just noticed it was down too. Silly blogger. I'll vouche for your non-spaminess!

Captain Mikarts

Captain Mikarts
Mark always says he has the best office view!

Hispanola

Hispanola
These are the mountains on the island of Hispanola (Haiti and the Dominican Republic)

Haitian Airport

Haitian Airport
Here is a picture of an airport in Haiti!

About Me

My photo
Mark and I created this blog so that our friends and family could see all the blessings God is pouring on our family as we serve Him through Agape Flights. Mark is one of the captains, a flight instructor and maintenance man for God! We believe that through the thick and thin of life, you have to find the humor. We want the joy we get from the Lord to be evident in our daily lives. Our children have unidentified developmental delays, because of this, we have a heart for parents of children with special needs. Our kids have brought us the biggest joy - and the biggest challenges. Through our experiences, we pray we can help others.